Nazwa użytkownikaHasłoZapamiętaj mnieRejestracjaReset hasła
Zobacz temat
 Drukuj temat
NHL suspends Sabres�?Patrick Kaleta five video games for boarding Brad Richards
#1 Drukuj posta
Dodany dnia 31-07-2014 17:12

Data rejestracji: 31.07.14

Status upomnienia:
On Monday afternoon, as he waited to have a cellphone hearing with the NHL's Division of Player Security for his boarding of Brad Richards, Buffalo Sabres forward Patrick Kaleta type of explained to reporters the hit from his point of see, &#34I was on the penalty kill, so on the penalty kill you&#8217;re enjoying a zone, you&#8217;re not truly supposed to finish verify, etcetera. I just play hard, and I was on the penalty kill making an attempt to do my work.&#34</p><br/><p>That &#34job&#34 has earned him a five-game suspension beginning Tuesday evening against Carolina, as Brendan Shanahan explains:</p><br/><br/><p>From the NHL:</p><br/><blockquote><p>Kaleta is regarded as a repeat offender beneath the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Primarily based on his regular annual salary, he will forfeit $76,219.25. The money goes to the Players&#65533;?Emergency Assistance Fund.</p></blockquote><br/><p>Kaleta was last suspended in Nov. 2011 for a headbutt on Jakub Voracek of the Philadelphia Flyers Jonathan Toews Jersey, and his repeat offender status did not aid whatever case he attempted to plead to the DOPS</p><br/><p>One particular of the DOPS targets in both doling out punishment and educating players is to alter behavior when it comes to potentially unsafe hits. As Shanahan states in the video, Kaleta managed the play and could have effortlessly attempted to tie Richards up and not shove him from a distance away from the boards.</p><br/><p>In his meeting with the media on Monday Patrick Sharp Youth Jersey, Kaleta talked about how he's altered his game in excess of the past two seasons, citing opponents and referees noting a difference. The next time he faces a predicament to both tie up or shove a player near the boards Dustin Byfuglien Youth Jersey, the DOPS' hope is that he chooses the former going forward.</p><br/><p style="text-align:center"><em>Adhere to Sean Leahy on Twitter at @Sean_Leahy</em></p><br/><p></p><br/><ul><li>Ice Hockey</li><li>Sports activities & Recreation</li><li>Patrick Kaleta</li><li>Buffalo Sabres</li><li>NHL</li><li>Brad Richards</li><li>Brendan Shanahan</li></ul><br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> <center><br/></center>
Przeskocz do forum: